Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance
Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance has been designed to help you keep your tyres and alloys in showroom condition. This product allows you to make a claim for accidental and malicious damage made to your tyre(s) and/or alloy(s).
How Tyre and Alloy Insurance works
In the event of accidentally kerbing or scuffing your tyre or alloy wheel, Mercedes-Benz Tyre & Alloy Insurance will cover this damage, assisting you in maintaining a showroom appearance.
If your vehicle has been financed with Mercedes-Benz Finance, Mercedes-Benz Tyre & Alloy Insurance may help prevent additional charges when returning your Mercedes-Benz at the end of your agreement.
Why choose Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
- You can choose the term of your policy from 24, 36 and 48 months to complement the length of time you plan to own your Mercedes-Benz.
- You are covered for 5 tyre replacements and 6, 8 or 10 alloy replacements (depending on your policy term), up to your total claims limit as detailed in your policy schedule, throughout the policy duration.
- European cover as standard.
- When making a claim, your motor insurance no claims bonus will not be affected.
- A £25 excess is payable for each claim per tyre and/alloy you make.
- The insurer will replace alloy wheels to Mercedes-Benz specifications, with a remanufactured alloy wheel.
- When making a claim for a damaged tyre the tread depth must be above 2mm anywhere across 75% of the width of the tyre.
- Cover available for wheels up to and including 23 inch.
Where can I purchase Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
The product can be purchased via participating Mercedes-Benz Retailers. For more information on eligibility and exclusions, please ask your Business Manager.
To make a claim
To make a claim simply contact us on 01279 456 507 and register your claim. Once authorised please complete and return the claims form to email@example.com
- Photograph(s) of the damaged Alloy Wheel(s)
- The policy number and vehicle details
- Full details of the damage
Open 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
If the claim is covered by the policy, verbal authorisation will be given to carry out the specified repair. The authorised claim will be passed to the repairer, who will contact you directly to arrange a repair/replacement appointment.